From energy innovation ushering in an era of renewable power, to a new world of data powered economies, TUVA’s clients are at the forefront of how technology is shaping the future for the better.
With recent client wins in the areas of cybersecurity, fintech, and data management, we are looking for ambitious, motivated Account Executives to join our team of consultants.
If you are interested in building a long-term career in the technology PR/comms industry with one of the UK’s fastest-growing agencies (according to PR Week), we want to hear from you.
What we are looking for:
- Strong academic record
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Energy and enthusiasm; unafraid to get hands dirty and be a team player
- Keen to learn and tackle new challenges
- Work across a portfolio of 4-5 accounts supporting day-to-day media relations, reporting, and other priority deliverables (with senior oversight)
- Develop strong media and influencer relationships
- Support content generation including blogs, articles, website copy, and press releases
- Manage social media accounts and develop content schedules/posts
- Attend and report on regular client meetings
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days of holidays per annum; plus, UK bank holidays, days between Christmas and New Year, and our annual TUVA day in August
- Hybrid working environment
- A strong focus on work-life balance with an early finish on Fridays and regular team social outings and events (including Summer & Christmas parties)
- An Apple MacBook & monthly mobile phone allowance
- Bi-annual US office exchange programme (with US agency partner)
- A bespoke training programme - learning from industry pros including journalists and the best trainers in the industry – to support ongoing progression/development
- A chance to work with clients that are defining the future of technology
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please apply now!
Please note you must be UK based to apply. Ideally based in London or surrounding areas.